All you need to do is show our delivery executive your signed and approved prescription.
Welcome to Colombia’s quickest and finest drug delivery service. We provide excellent value for money, and our philosophy is to give our clients the best of services.
We are available 24/7
Life can get pretty busy and stressful in days like these. A normal headache can be washed away using an aspirin, not counting the number pills that one is taking. The intake of too many painkillers can weaken your immune system by a great deal and can even cause problem in your kidneys, pancreas and livers. Over consumption of medicines is one of the most common reasons for stones in your pancreas. But how else are you going to get rid of those disturbing headaches? Here are a few tips or you, so that you can get rid of those headaches without putting your immune system at risk-
- Ginger- Also called as elixir for headaches, ginger is one of the most popular and most efficient home remedies for headache. It reduced inflammation of blood vessels in the head, hence easing the pain. It also helps reduce nausea, and works miracle of migraines and migraine headaches. It can be consumed in the form of ginger tea, or ginger powder can be made into paste which then can be applied on the fore-head.
- Cinnamon- Apart from giving the rich taste, cinnamon can also do miracles on your headache. Make cinnamon paste out of grinded cinnamon sticks and apply it on your forehead and leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Scent- A pleasant scent can soothe your headache away. Using of essential oil such as lavender oil, peppermint oil can help give you a relief from your headache. Peppermint oil with its refreshing cent helps open up clogged blood vessels which cause the headache. The menthol in it helps regulate the blood flow in your body. To use, you can mix a few drops of peppermint oil with almond oil or water and massage it around your temples and head for an instant relief. Lavender oil is another great essential oil to relieve headaches. Simply adding a few drops of lavender oil in a napkin and inhaling it from time to time can help soothe headaches.
- Heat or cold packs- Placing an ice cold pack on the back of your neck can help soothe a headache caused my migraine as it reduces inflammation. Soaking your leg in hot water mixed with a little mustard powder can also help you alleviate headache. You can also try and place ice cold or hot cloth over your forehead for instant relief from headache.
- Massage/ Stretch- A few basic stretches for your neck and forehead can help you lose the headache and if this does not work, try massage your forehead for five to ten minutes for instant relief especially from headaches cause by stress.
No cure has yet been found for the common cold, despite ho common it is. However, one can always cure the irritating common cold by being attentive to its symptoms and curing them at the beginning stage. But what are the symptoms of cold? Here are few-
- Blocked nose
- Cough (with or without phlegm)
- Body pains
- Burning throat
- Watery eyes- itchiness or redness
- Sinus pressure
- Head congestion
- Swollen lymph nodes
The human kind is lucky that majority of these symptoms can be cured by over the counter pills or at home remedies. Here is a list of over the counter pills to cure common cold symptoms-
- Blocked nose- For blocked nose, here are nasal sprays available or vaporizer can be used to decongest it. Some of the medicines that can help a blocked nose are- oxymetazoline nasal, phenylephrine nasal, phenylephrine oral.
- Cough- Cough is your body’s way of throwing out the phlegm that causes congestion in your lung. Cough medicines can however help you if you are facing difficulties while sleeping or working due to the cough. The most common over the counter medicine for coughs are Benadryl (for dry and wet cough), Triaminic Cold and Cough, Robitussin Cough.
- Body pains- Body pains are some of the most severe symptoms of colds, but they can be cured with the help of a few over the counter medicines such as Tylenol, Aleve, and Aspirin.
- Congestion- This usually occurs in the night and can be cured by rubbing of creams like Vicks on the chest area and the nose for instant relief.
Apart from these over the counter medicines, common cold symptoms can also be cured by home remedies. Here is a list of home remedies that work effectively on common cold symptoms-
- Milk and turmeric- Mix one tablespoon of turmeric powder in hot milk and drink it every day twice while hot, to ensure relief from common cold symptoms and also good health.
- Soup- Consume hot soup in regular intervals to relieve your nose from blocking and also clear throat congestion.
- Vitamin C- Eat food with a lot of vitamin C like citrus fruits, leafy greens to reduce the severity of the symptoms.
- Eucalyptus oil- Rub eucalyptus oil around your nose to relieve serious congestion in the nose areas and inflammation of sinus. If the congestion is not very severe, drop a few drops of eucalyptus oil on a napkin and keep inhaling it from time to time for fast relief.
- Gargle- To reduce throat burning and irritation in the throat gargle lukewarm water mixed ith salt for instant relief.
- Vaporizer- Make your own vaporizer at home from boiling water and inhale the warm vapor emerging from the water. For extra relief, add a few drops of eucalyptus oil or a teaspoon of vicks in the boiling water.