All you need to do is show our delivery executive your signed and approved prescription.
Welcome to Colombia’s quickest and finest drug delivery service. We provide excellent value for money, and our philosophy is to give our clients the best of services.
We are available 24/7
Finding the right RX card starts by asking just how the card can help you find the best deal on prescription medications and other products provided by a pharmacy. The answer may be a little more complicated than you might think, but it does demonstrate why the value of the RX card is so important.
What an RX Card Does for You
The first reason why you should purchase an RX card is that the prices for prescription drugs are not regulated. Although it may seem counterintuitive at first, many pharmacies charge wildly different prices for what they offer. You may find that the cost of a prescription differs by up to $100 or more depending on which pharmacy you shop.
While insurance helps, over the past decade far more of the cost of prescription drugs have been passed on to the consumer. This means that you are really paying more in this day and age which is where the RX card comes into play.
An RX card does more than provide a discount, it takes the information that is present about prices and searches for the lowest cost pharmacy within its network. That way, you can find the best deals using your card which may save you hundreds of dollars on your prescription medication.
Finding the Best RX Card
Now that you know why the card is important, the next step is finding the best one that works for your needs. Not all RX cards are alike, so you will need to do a little research to find the best ones that work for you.
Location: Everything starts with where you are located. After all, you are only going to make purchases at pharmacies that you can easily visit. So, you can start by learning about what pharmacies are within easy driving distance from your home, work, or school.
If you do not live near a pharmacy, you’ll want to look into shipping rates for pharmacies that send prescription medications through the mail. You may find that having your medication mailed to you is far more convenient. Still, you should check out the pharmacies that are in your location and use that as your starting point.
Coverage: Now, check out the various RX card products on the market and see what network they include. You can eliminate the ones that provide discounts from pharmacies that you’ll never visit or shop. That way, you can focus on the ones that cover what you want in a convenient manner.
Discount: Look at the discounts in which the RX card provides for the pharmacies that you use. Some offer flat rates while others may provide discounts in shipping or other areas of the purchase. You’ll want to mark down the discounts before you take the final step.
Prices: Check out the prices of the prescription medication from the pharmacies that are nearby, especially the type of drugs that you normally use. This will directly affect your decision-making process because getting a bigger discount from one pharmacy doesn’t mean that you will use them if their prices are so high that another pharmacy works better even without the deeper discount.
From all that information, you should find the right RX card that delivers the discounts from the pharmacies that you will visit or have shipped your prescription medication. Keep in mind that you should total your prescription medications to discover the best savings. For example, if you take three types of prescription drugs, you’ll want to add up the savings for all three to see which one works the best.
Many people get fooled when they see a deeper discount for one, but the others do not have the same discounts and you might wind up paying more.
In addition to looking for the best RX card, you’ll want to account for any possible discounts or ways of paying that you might already have. This starts with your insurance coverage along with potential discounts from other sources to see if the RX card is the right path for you.
Update: Look for any changes to the benefits of your RX card. For the most part, they will probably not change. However, new policies and programs may affect the discounts you receive for purchasing certain prescription drugs. If you see any changes that affects you, the first thing you should do is to search for another RX card that might be better. Remember, even a difference of a few dollars per purchase may mean hundreds of dollars in savings every year.
Keep an Eye Out for New RX Cards: Just because you use what you believe is the best RX card now doesn’t mean that it will not change in the future. You may move, go to another health network, or other changes in your life may affect your ability to use the same pharmacies. So, keep up with what other RX cards offer and when something changes in your life, you will have the knowledge to know what new RX card may work better for you.
Programs: There are new programs that are springing up around the country to help people pay for their prescription medications and other medical expenses. For example, if your doctor is part of a network that provides discounts for prescription drugs which can be combined with your card, you’ll want to know if the membership fee and other expenses cancel out the discounts or may be worth the investment. This also includes getting new insurance, taking advantage of group plans, and other programs that may change considerably the amount you save on each purchase. While many may not apply, you might find one that does work for you and helps you save even more money.
Remember, not all RX card products are alike, so do your research, check out all avenues, and assess your status before making your final decision. You might find that a little work saves you a considerable amount over time which means more money in your pocket.
Life can get pretty busy and stressful in days like these. A normal headache can be washed away using an aspirin, not counting the number pills that one is taking. The intake of too many painkillers can weaken your immune system by a great deal and can even cause problem in your kidneys, pancreas and livers. Over consumption of medicines is one of the most common reasons for stones in your pancreas. But how else are you going to get rid of those disturbing headaches? Here are a few tips or you, so that you can get rid of those headaches without putting your immune system at risk-
- Ginger- Also called as elixir for headaches, ginger is one of the most popular and most efficient home remedies for headache. It reduced inflammation of blood vessels in the head, hence easing the pain. It also helps reduce nausea, and works miracle of migraines and migraine headaches. It can be consumed in the form of ginger tea, or ginger powder can be made into paste which then can be applied on the fore-head.
- Cinnamon- Apart from giving the rich taste, cinnamon can also do miracles on your headache. Make cinnamon paste out of grinded cinnamon sticks and apply it on your forehead and leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Scent- A pleasant scent can soothe your headache away. Using of essential oil such as lavender oil, peppermint oil can help give you a relief from your headache. Peppermint oil with its refreshing cent helps open up clogged blood vessels which cause the headache. The menthol in it helps regulate the blood flow in your body. To use, you can mix a few drops of peppermint oil with almond oil or water and massage it around your temples and head for an instant relief. Lavender oil is another great essential oil to relieve headaches. Simply adding a few drops of lavender oil in a napkin and inhaling it from time to time can help soothe headaches.
- Heat or cold packs- Placing an ice cold pack on the back of your neck can help soothe a headache caused my migraine as it reduces inflammation. Soaking your leg in hot water mixed with a little mustard powder can also help you alleviate headache. You can also try and place ice cold or hot cloth over your forehead for instant relief from headache.
- Massage/ Stretch- A few basic stretches for your neck and forehead can help you lose the headache and if this does not work, try massage your forehead for five to ten minutes for instant relief especially from headaches cause by stress.
No cure has yet been found for the common cold, despite ho common it is. However, one can always cure the irritating common cold by being attentive to its symptoms and curing them at the beginning stage. But what are the symptoms of cold? Here are few-
- Blocked nose
- Cough (with or without phlegm)
- Body pains
- Burning throat
- Watery eyes- itchiness or redness
- Sinus pressure
- Head congestion
- Swollen lymph nodes
The human kind is lucky that majority of these symptoms can be cured by over the counter pills or at home remedies. Here is a list of over the counter pills to cure common cold symptoms-
- Blocked nose- For blocked nose, here are nasal sprays available or vaporizer can be used to decongest it. Some of the medicines that can help a blocked nose are- oxymetazoline nasal, phenylephrine nasal, phenylephrine oral.
- Cough- Cough is your body’s way of throwing out the phlegm that causes congestion in your lung. Cough medicines can however help you if you are facing difficulties while sleeping or working due to the cough. The most common over the counter medicine for coughs are Benadryl (for dry and wet cough), Triaminic Cold and Cough, Robitussin Cough.
- Body pains- Body pains are some of the most severe symptoms of colds, but they can be cured with the help of a few over the counter medicines such as Tylenol, Aleve, and Aspirin.
- Congestion- This usually occurs in the night and can be cured by rubbing of creams like Vicks on the chest area and the nose for instant relief.
Apart from these over the counter medicines, common cold symptoms can also be cured by home remedies. Here is a list of home remedies that work effectively on common cold symptoms-
- Milk and turmeric- Mix one tablespoon of turmeric powder in hot milk and drink it every day twice while hot, to ensure relief from common cold symptoms and also good health.
- Soup- Consume hot soup in regular intervals to relieve your nose from blocking and also clear throat congestion.
- Vitamin C- Eat food with a lot of vitamin C like citrus fruits, leafy greens to reduce the severity of the symptoms.
- Eucalyptus oil- Rub eucalyptus oil around your nose to relieve serious congestion in the nose areas and inflammation of sinus. If the congestion is not very severe, drop a few drops of eucalyptus oil on a napkin and keep inhaling it from time to time for fast relief.
- Gargle- To reduce throat burning and irritation in the throat gargle lukewarm water mixed ith salt for instant relief.
- Vaporizer- Make your own vaporizer at home from boiling water and inhale the warm vapor emerging from the water. For extra relief, add a few drops of eucalyptus oil or a teaspoon of vicks in the boiling water.